Through curriculum linked activities, tours and
workshops, our fully qualified and experienced
educators provide the tools to help students
reduce, reuse and recycle their waste.
• All education programs
• Delivered by experienced environmental
• Improves students’ awareness and
understanding of the impacts of waste on
the environment and their part in creating a
more sustainable future.
• All workshops tailored to meet stage
• All workshops can be adapted to fit into
school time tables.
• Fun and engaging hands on activities for
students of all ages – and teachers might
even learn something too!
• Extension material provided for follow-up
activities in class.
• Activities can be run in classrooms, halls or
outdoors with sufficient room for
unobstructed movement. Access to power
is required for some modules.
For more information about the in-schools
program, facility tours, or booking procedures,
please contact our Education Team:
Phone (02) 9826 3100
Printed on recycled paper
SITA AUSTRALIA PROVIDES IN-SCHOOL RECYCLING
AND WASTE EDUCATION SERVICES TO PROMOTE
AND ENHANCE UNDERSTANDING OF THE
RELATIONSHIPS BETWEENWASTE AND THE
WHAT IS SITA’S